Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas


This is the first post tat i write in English, maybe the following posts also will be written in English, because i study at such English school( Sri Sempurna), need 2 learn how 2 comunicate in English and write blog in English.

Beside that, i wan 2 wish all of u MERRY CHRISTMAS

Now, i have a nice song wan 2 share v all of u ( especially the pupils of 6A) ^_^

We wish u a Merry Christmas,
We wish u a Merry Christmas,
We wish u a Merry Christmas,
And a Happy New Year,
Good tidings to you,
whenever u r,
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year.


Can u all share the experiment that u all how 2 celebrate ur Chrismas v ur family this year(2009) ??

2 comments:

  1. Hi Su Fern,

    I'll celebrate it at my grandma's house... How about you? With family and friends too? What will you have yr Christmas gift from your friends and family?

    Jayee^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harlo ^^

    I celebrate my Chrismas at penang v my cousins, i already receive two Christmas from my mother's friend... how about u? hope u have a happy Christmas...XD

    ReplyDelete